Friday, July 26, 2013

Life's A Beach!

Ok so here in Florida we can go to the beach 10 months out of the year, lets face it, we're spoiled in that sense. However, with school starting back up here in Florida in August, we Floridians feel a sense of Summer ending somehow!
Well we still have a couple of weeks left before doomsday and if you're wanting to get in a last minute day at the beach or beach weekend getaway, I have my top beach necessities to enjoy the beach to the fullest.


For a relaxing sun bathing day at the beach, I like my reclining low beach chair with pillow included. An umbrella is always a must for those real hot sunny days to escape the sun for a little bit. A very pretty bright hat to protect your head from burning can be so Chic along with my MK sunglasses! Most importantly, no matter who you are, use a 30 or above SPF sunscreen. I use the sweat proof type. You can never reapply too much! A snazzy and colorful oversized beach towel in case I want to take a nap under my umbrella or to just read a great book, which for me, a Nicholas Sparks novel is always the perfect beach book. My earphones for some relaxing music and a great beach tote to carry all my essentials in!


For a healthy start to a beach day, I also like to walk/jog alongside the coast. A few must-haves for that is a great pair of running shoes to maximize your run. Plenty of water to stay hydrated and if you're like me, and like a little flavor in your water, pack a few of those Crystal Light flavor packets to go in your light travel cooler along with some of your favorite healthy fruits! Lastly, some comfy flip flops to pair up with your cute cover-up to take a stroll along the shops and restaurants to take you into the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment